MacArthur Fellow to speak on American border crisisIn Valeria Luiselli’s new novel, Lost Children Archive, a family crosses the United States by car. They’re en route to Apacheria, Arizona, the place where the Apaches – the last free indigenous tribe in the United States – once called home.
Pick a Destination
Class of 2019 Extraordinary Journeys
Recent graduates reflect on their experiences and studies at Cornell:
- Varun Biddanda, Spanish & Biological Sciences
- Zhisheng Ivy Deng, Anthropology & Comparative Literature & French & Fine Arts
- Matthew Gamboa-Lutz, English & Spanish
- Eve Glasergreen, English & French
- Leah Wank, Linguistics & French
- Renee Williamson, Italian & Psychology
"Learn new languages, go abroad, challenge your own situatedness." - Zhisheng Ivy Deng, on advice for incoming first year students
Any person... Any study
Pursue your interests with courses in French, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese, as well as Polish language and Romance Studies Freshman Writing Seminars. Our upcoming Fall 2019 courses span many topics—check them out at the links below!