Courses - General Info

You are here

Any requests concerning your courses (classroom, enrollments, etc.) must go through Cal Hile (  Please do not go directly to the college registrar with your requests.

Changes to language courses must first be approved by the Associate Chair.

Add/drop forms for language courses must be stamped by course coordinators in the courses that are overseen by coordinators. For these large courses, individual instructors should not be stamping students in. Rather, send your course coordinator an email letting them know you approve a student being added.

Faculty members who are on study or parental leave on campus have the same departmental responsibilities except for relief from teaching.  They should hold office hours for their freshman advisees, majors, and graduate students, as well as attend department meetings, etc.